- Bariatric and Weight Loss Surgery
- General Surgery
- Laparoscopic Surgery
Dr Krinal Mori is a General Surgeon working in the Northeast area of Melbourne. He completed his General Surgical Training and Fellowship in Victoria and currently works at The Northern Health, Austin Hospital and Epping Private Hospitals. He is a lecturer in University of Melbourne involved in teaching medical students at Northern Clinical School and also Surgical Education Lead for future generation of surgeons at the Northern Hospital.
Krinal has a keen interest in laparoscopic surgery, gastro-intestinal surgery, bariatric surgery and managing inguinal and abdominal hernias. He treats all types of general surgical conditions ranging from emergencies, major conditions to common lumps-bumps, perianal diseases as well as undertakes Gastroscopies and Colonoscopies.
As a clinician he prides in providing holistic care to his patients from initial consultation, investigations, surgical management and follow up. He is very approachable with excellent interpersonal skills and will manage your patients’ condition in a consultative manner, leaving them well informed and enable them to move forward with their treatment. Krinal sees all patients - private, Work-cover, TAC and uninsured.
Krinal is also fluent with Hindi and Gujarati.
- Hernias (all types) – Laparoscopic and Open repair
- Bariatric (Weight loss and Metabolic) Surgery
- Gastroscopy and Colonoscopy
- Colon surgery & Pilonidal sinus surgery
- Gall bladder surgery
Dr Mori treats the following conditions:
- Gastro-intestinal conditions
- Weight-loss and Bariatric surgery
- Upper and Lower GI Bleeding
- Endoscopies for Fecal Occult Blood loss
- Peri – anal conditions / Pilonidal disease
- Undiagnosed Abdominal pain
- Gall bladder diseases
- Reflux (GORD)
- All Hernias (done primarily – with Laparoscopic surgery)
- Incisional Hernias
- Inguinal / Femoral / any abdo-wall hernias
- Complex recurrent hernias
- Emergency and Trauma Surgery
- Lumps and Bumps
- General surgery – minor (skin lesions, ingrown-toe nails, etc)
- MBBS , MS , FRACS , GrCert - Surg Ed